About Me

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
WE ARE NOT A MODIFICATION COMPANY.. WE DONT BELIEVE IN THE MODIFICATION PROCESS AND WE WONT SUBJECT OUR CLIENTS TO THAT... WE OFFER LITIGATION AND HOMEOWNER DEFENSE FROM THE FRAUDULENT BANKS AND SERVICERS THAT HAVE IGNORED OUR LAWS AND YOUR RIGHTS.. WE PROVIDE YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO FIGHT BACK!

Friday, March 25, 2011

website www.thebanklied.com

Although much has gone on over the past couple weeks I haven't updated information on this page and for those who follow it I apologize. That being said I'd like to encourage anyone interested in the most recent information about the banking and finance industries to view our up, but still adapting main webpage www.thebanklied.com.

I appreciate all those who seek information about the foreclosure crisis and I believe that it is desperately urgent that we all share of educate each other about the crisis and it's internal workings so we can protect ourselves currently and our country moving forward.

I will continue to add information on this blog occasionally but the majority of the news and articles will be placed on the complete website.

I appreciate you and look forward to seeing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment